Wishlist Zaful

            Like every girl, I love so much clothes. When I want new clothes I go to Zaful. They have clothes for  every taste, size, colours and price.

             Because it is cold outside I found some white sweater.  I like white clothes, sometimes even dressing in white completely, unless it's bad weather out and it's not raining recently. But I have to feel comfortable in the chosen clothes and obviosly to like them.

          I chose some clothes that I like very much.


          I've browsed the Zaful site and found great things. This is my favorite.


            I also looked for a green jacket that will be very good in the winter. I like the shade and the fact that it has a hood.


            Looks like I enjoy white more than I expected. I also found a more romantic blouse.


           What will you love the most?

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postari asemanatoare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Maine - Guillaume Musso

Iubirile croitoresei - María Dueñas

Cele cinci limbaje ale iubirii - Gary Chapman